Be hunger heroes!
Thousands of generous corporate groups, clubs, students, and faith-based organizations support All Faiths Food Bank each year. We invite you to help us provide healthy solutions to end hunger throughout Sarasota and DeSoto Counties. We couldn’t fulfill our mission without the support of our community and we are grateful for their support everyday.
There are many opportunities as a corporation, small business, community group or family foundation, to make a direct impact for our next-door neighbors in need. For more information regarding these, please contact our Community Engagement Manager, Elaina Mand at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 941-549-8131.
Register a group
If you are a group and interested in scheduling a service day to volunteer please register by clicking the button below. Once you have registered our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch regarding the next steps.
Group volunteering guidelines
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Groups are considered between 10-30 individuals.
- Groups under 15 volunteers will be combined with another group or regulars.
- All volunteers must be aged 10 or older to volunteer.
- Individuals aged 10-15 must be accompanied by an adult.