Be hunger heroes!
Thousands of generous corporate groups, clubs, students, and faith-based organizations support All Faiths Food Bank each year. We invite you to help us provide healthy solutions to end hunger throughout Sarasota and DeSoto Counties. We couldn’t fulfill our mission without the support of our community and we are grateful for their support everyday.
There are many opportunities as a corporation, small business, community group or family foundation, to support our next-door neighbors in need. For more information, please contact our Community Engagement Manager, Elaina Mand at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 941-549-813
If you are a group and interested in scheduling a service day to volunteer please register by clicking the button below. Once you have registered our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch regarding the next steps.
Group volunteering guidelines
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Groups are considered between 10-30 individuals.
- Groups under 15 volunteers will be combined with another group or regulars.
- All volunteers must be aged 10 or older to volunteer.
- Individuals aged 10-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
Host a Food and Fund Drive
You can help us feed our community by hosting a Food and Fund Drive.
Our corporate friends and local schools have brought food drives to a new level with “Can-Struction,” friendly competitions, and Peanut Butter vs. Jelly Drives.
What to donate?
Download our Most needed items flyer PDF
Where to drop off the food?
You can drop off the food at our offices or at any Goodwill. Click to find a Sarasota County Goodwill location near you.
Register and request supplies
Host a Virtual Fundraiser
Collect donations online and watch your efforts grow!
How does it work?
- Set up your fundraiser
- Easily share it within your organization or among groups and friends
- Watch your funds grow
- Help end hunger in Sarasota and DeSoto counties with the funds you collect
Start a Virtual Fundraiser