Join us in September for National Hunger Action Month!
ALL MONTH LONG
Hunger Action Month is Feeding America’s nationwide awareness campaign designed to mobilize the public to take action on the issue of hunger. This is your opportunity to join a movement that can have a real and lasting impact on our efforts. Whether it’s by advocating and raising awareness, lighting up the sky in orange, making donations, or volunteering, you can help make a difference during Hunger Action Month.
• Selfie time – Tell your followers what you can’t do on an empty stomach, and what you CAN do for Hunger Action Month.
• Share – follow us on Facebook and make your profile boarder Hunger Action Orange.
• Tweet – 1 in 4 children in Sarasota County face hunger. Use #HungerActionMonth to join the conversation.
• Turn orange and share your creativity with us – we’ll help you promote your action.
• Host a food & fund drive – Click here to register!
• Empty your shelves – drop off food at any Sarasota County Goodwill.
• Donate – To make a donation online, click here
To submit a photo, please attach to an email email@example.com
24-hour Giving Challenge 2016 united a community!
We are grateful to the many generous donors (711!) who supported our mission to provide healthy solutions to end hunger during the Giving Partner Challenge.
The 2016 Giving Challenge is presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation, as well as support from Manatee Community Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group.